Hotel and guesthouse | The original Green Hotel was built by Hilda Andersson in 1917 and served as her residence for many years. It became a hotel in 1947 when it was purchased by Ninni and Börje Green.
Then, as now, guests came to eat and drink well, spend time together and enjoy the wonderful setting. In 1965 Hans Erik Börjeson bought the hotel and renamed it the Green Hotel. He extended the building and established the hotel as a leader in the growing conference market.
Today the hotel is owned by Salka Börjeson Eynon. She continues to develop the hotel as a meeting ground for visitors from all over the world. Many well known people have written their names in the guest book that is found in the Green salon- and they gladly return, time and time again.
Facilities and services
Capacity100 room(s) Number of floors: 3 Conference rooms: 5 Number of bars 2
Built in year1917
FacilitiesConference rooms Wifi Sauna
Eat & Drink on siteBreakfast Restaurant
Street address 1Ovabacksgattu 17
City (address)793 70 Tällberg
Contact person email